Thomson Reuters’ Practical Law Journal: Transactions & Business
We’re pleased to share Thomson Reuters’ award-winning publication, Practical Law The Journal, which will help you stay up to date and informed on important changes to your practice.
Each issue is created and curated by Thomson Reuters’ dedicated team of editors in collaboration with leading practitioners.
The Transactions & Business edition covers the latest transactional and compliance topics across major practice areas.
This issue explores topics including:
- ESG-driven investments
- Understanding decentralized finance
- Managing supply chain disruptions in a crisis
- Antitrust analysis of health care collaborations and joint ventures
- Compensation issues to consider when hiring executives
- Out-of-court and bankruptcy issues for distressed retail tenants
- Cyber risk in finance
- General counsel Q&A
Fill out the form to view this report today!