How A Top Personal Injury Lawyer Is Thriving In Today’s Environment
Webinar Now Available On-Demand:
It’s no secret that, for personal injury firms, the pandemic has brought about a drop in new cases.
Amid this environment, however, some are taking steps to bolster their current operations and position themselves to emerge stronger than ever.
Hosted by legal tech journalist Bob Ambrogi, this webinar will focus on Paul Hernandez, Partner with Kalfus & Nachman and a well-known personal injury lawyer in Virginia, who will discuss how his firm has thrived in the past year and how it’s cultivating continued success in a new normal.
David Wagner, COO of Assembly Legal, will join the panel to discuss the role of case management and offer other insights on how technology can help firms tightly manage profits at all times.
Listen in for a lively discussion on:
- How firms can apply a metric-driven approach to managing costs and profitability
- The increased importance of frequent communication with clients and colleagues
- Managing firmwide productivity in light of the changing role of physical office space
- Increasing business development activity to secure a post-pandemic pipeline of cases
- How the right case management software can play a role in all of these areas
Fill out the form to view the webinar now!